Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Italian playboy and bombshell

That was the theme of tonight's party - la dolce vita. It's hard to go bombshell though, when you're pushing 4o and have two kids aged nine and eight, and you don't really want to make any statements, not any that call significant attention to yourself, anyway. I opted to go with a vintage halter top floral dress and strappy red heels. It seemed like the right balance and still, in keeping with the person I am.

That's probably the best thing right now. To keep to the person I am but low-key. Easier said then done, but I am trying.

1 comment:

Jellimac said...

Hey Mother,

I'm sure you were a bombshell!

I really wanted to go for this, had it all planned out - heels, LBD and all. Just didn't realise I had family in town till the day right before.

I've changed my link (and realised I hadn't touched the blog in 3 months!) - mythol.blogspot.com

See you soon for lunch? I'll remember too bring House. Oh, and just finshed the 2nd season of The Entourage which I borrowed off Tita M - it's hilarious, and I think it's definitely your type! ;)

Kids on break

Kids on break
So what are you going to do about it?

Reminder: Buy fruit

Reminder: Buy fruit

Likewise, Quintosians rule

Likewise, Quintosians rule
on with family business

FLASHBACK MANILA

FLASHBACK MANILA
Isang Sandali

Sisterhood rules

Sisterhood rules
Here's to being the best we can be!

Apparently, this is me. Now which card are you?

You are The Wheel of Fortune

Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of intoxication with success

The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.