Sunday, June 25, 2006

Struck yet again

Ok, this isn't even funny anymore. After that horrible yoga class, I went to work the next day, sniffling and sneezing, and by nightfall...had developed a fever of 38.8, a comprehensive flu that kept me in bed for almost four days. M and T think it's hot yoga... and the proliferation of germs...and sweat opening you up and making you even more susceptible to illness. As much as I wish to dismiss the theory, I recall an instance in the car when I got the major chill sweats a full half an hour after the class. What the hell, I don't know. I just don't know.

With work being dismal and school starting for the kiddies, I can only be cheered by the following:

- My friend Leia's generous gift due to arrive the middle of this week!
- Carol Shields Collected Stories
- K and C's gameness to go back to school
- Hong Kong in two weeks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. Just take the regular yoga classes. You don't need the heat.

What's Leia sending you?

Noelle Q. de Jesus said...

Leia's sending me Weight Watchers books so I can get started on the "program"! Isn't that cool!?!?!

Kids on break

Kids on break
So what are you going to do about it?

Reminder: Buy fruit

Reminder: Buy fruit

Likewise, Quintosians rule

Likewise, Quintosians rule
on with family business

FLASHBACK MANILA

FLASHBACK MANILA
Isang Sandali

Sisterhood rules

Sisterhood rules
Here's to being the best we can be!

Apparently, this is me. Now which card are you?

You are The Wheel of Fortune

Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of intoxication with success

The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.